CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Friday Fun

We spent a beautiful Friday morning in September at Black Island Farms.  We got to be on a trailer pulled by a tractor to see a few of the things that are growing there, on the Farm.
The kids all had a chance to roam around the huge pumpkin patch to find a pumpkin they wanted to take home!


We were all amazed at the beautiful carrots they dug up out of the ground for us to see!
The kids were able to play in the Courtyard and got to try out all the slides, the cow train and the pumpkin bounce house!  We ended the day with watching the PIGS RACE!
Here is what a the kids had to say about this day!
*I liked going for a ride on the trailer*I liked the bumpy ride on the train and also playing with the ducks*THE COW TRAIN*I liked the big slides*I liked the pig races*I liked going behind the tractor, they let us get carrots and a pumpkin*The pigs were fast*

No comments:

Post a Comment